Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Something New

It's been a long time coming but I have decided to start my own blog.  I enjoy reading the blogs of others and so it's time for me to do my own.  It might be a little boring at first as I won't have too many visuals to break up the monotony.  I don't have a digital camera of my own to take pictures with.  I have named this blog Seeking Serendipities. I chose it because I seek to understand God's Word more, seek to know what He wants me to do in life and where He wants to take me on my life journey.  I love the word serendipity and I want to find many serendipities in my study of the Bible and in my life experiences. You can find a definition of the word in Dictionary.com
So this will be a hodge podge of things: musings, Bible questions, life in general, dealing with diabetes, Midnight stories (my sweet cat), and more.  Forgive me while I learn how to use this website and how to write for others to read.  Maybe someday I will catch up to my cousin Paul South and be a fabulous writer.
Will be back with more later. 

No comments: